Friday, December 30, 2005

It's all a blur




I am glad the holidays are almost over. I still have yet to make my new year goals. I never make new resolutions, but I think this year it is important. There are alot of things to accomplish. Nikki and I are going to have some photo shows in bookstores and coffee houses to raise money for the dogs. Since we both do photography, it is nothing less than a great idea, and it will get our work for the dogs and our art out to the people. Adoptions start next week again. We have to get serious about the business side of things, which is hard for both of us, since our brain functions on the other side.



She went to the shelter yesterday to check on some dogs, I didn't go. It is sooo depressing and heavy. It is hard to look at such hopeful beings and have to turn away. I need to figure out this website stuff , so i can start scouting pictures to put on a website like NIkki does. I am also working on a monthly newsletter for people, to get the dogs sponsors/adopted and just fun information. I haven't designed in so long. there are so many things i have let go lately. I really need to start exercising some art muscle. It will all come back.

There are a lot of changes taking and going to take place. I need to find a way to ease through them. Open my wings and soar. Everything is going to be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home