Sunday, February 11, 2007

feeling lonely.



I am soooo in love with this girl. Her and Gwen are just breaking
my heart, i will post gwen soon. I wonder if this sweet one has
ever felt love in her whole life. they say she might have mange, but
she remdinds us of one of those hairless peruvian dogs. she is just amazing,
I wish i had more room, i would take her home and smother her with kisses.
she seems so lonely in the ISO room in the small kennel, really with no room to stretch her legs. I want to help her so bad. i hope i can.

They say she is a staffie, looks more like a shep mix to me.
here are the LAAS stats:
PRINCESS - ID#A853372

My name is Princess and I am a spayed female,
brown Staffordshire Bull Terrier mix.
The shelter thinks I am about 11 years old.
I have been at the shelter since Jan 29, 2007.
North Central Animal Care and Control at (888) 452-7381
213-485-8855

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home