Friday, July 13, 2007

day in...day out...



what a day. we went to see sonya again. I bought this huge cake trying to kind of bribe the staff, but the shelter was not reassuring at all!...but we were hoping this would buy her a little more time. we need to find her a FOSTER. she still looked so worried...I don't blame her. She isn't safe, even with our names on her. going on 7 days red listed, they don't have to contact us before they kill her. I feel extremely worried about this. Our pleas don't seem to be covering much ground, at least by raising money or a foster. I won't let her die, I just won't. Nikki feels the same way. Stanley was rescued today. ha! I have had those photos of him for Months, but i was nervous to post them, b/c some big dog rescues aren't so good and i didn't want them to take him, but it came down to the wire and he became red listed and with ONE DAY he got out after being in the shelter since may. Mare is so amazing for taking him. I just felt like crying all day, b/c of well happiness and stress. Labfreak was so great too, I just can't believe he is out. I wish it were going that easy for Sonya. If annie gets adopted this week, I wish I could say I could take her, but I really need to take sally from Nikki. she needs some relief. Foster homes aren't coming so easy these days. But all in all, alot was done today in one form or another. Things always have a way of working itself out. Thank you to Doug for donating for sonya, that is just truly amazing. thank you for coming through on your word. I am tired, I hope this post even makes sense, just so much happening today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home