Friday, September 14, 2007

tripod love

wow! two posts in one day...well, yes! I am on the computer 18 hours out of a 24 day, haha! EEK! but I was reading through my blogs just now. I am having a really hard day, but I was reading Lulu's blog
  • I Heart Tripods

  • and it was nearly a year ago that her leg was removed. She has been such a trooper through all the doc. appts. and her mom has been so amazing in spreading awareness about dog cancer and telling Lulu's story. Lulu is just inspiring to me today. If she can get through cancer, having a leg removed and living as a tripod....she gives me strength...to get through this. I know most people don't compare their life or experiences to that of an animal, but that is what I know...that is how I see things, how I live.
    Life has been so heavy, nothing could make me laugh or even crack a smile. But today, my little mutts made me laugh so hard...I cried. I love my dogs beyond words, all of them~sally, liesel, birdie, millie, ansli, edi, & conrad the boy. I think I need them more than they need me. Saying all of this, go read about Lulu. I am so inspired and know that I can get through anything. Life may not be peaches all the time, there might be hurt, but leap through it. Your alive.
    Yes, these last and next few posts might be on inspiration, but I think we can all use some of that sometimes. Be inspired today. who inspires you? in my other blog, I try to list at least five things a day that make me happy and inspire me, not matter how blue I feel. It helps one realize...life isn't such a bitch. Appreciate what is in front of you, as Cesar millan would say. Live in the present.
    Please check out Lulu's blog, buy a shirt, donate and appreciate her being alive and let her inspire you today!
  • Lulu Charity Gear

  • ************
    I can't post without a picture and speaking of amazing girls, I want to post in honor of Clara. I never had the opportunity to meet her, but her pictures and words spoken of her amaze me. She was held in such high regard and loved beyond heavens. She was Jf's girl...
    (photo by jf)
    Please read his amazing story of Clara...
    loving what is not perfect, surviving the obstacle's...that is inspiration
  • Clara's tribute
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home