Saturday, January 07, 2006

A Hard Day's NIght



photos by nikki

Yesterday was the busiest day I have seen in a LONG time. A lot of good work was done, which made the exhaustion worth it. Nikki and I went to South LA to bail out our two wee lil' sick ones. AND are they ever sickly. The black one has a fever of 103 and the red one a fever of 105, they are on IV's for the weekend. I am going to visit them today and take them a burger. I think i have already bonded with my lil' red one, i named Edi. She already blessed me with a very strong love kiss. We also got to see Cleo off today at her foster. she is the sweetest ever, she should get adopted quickly. So last night ended well... I got lost on my way home, becuase i missed my turn early on. haha! i ended up somewhere?! took me 45 min to get home. i am getting better at remaining calmer when i get lost. Lately it seems to be often. But Sam made some yummy vegan soup with spelt bread ( not so! yummy) and the flattest cookies i have ever seen in my existance, but also good.

We missed adoptions today, more time to work on the newsletter and research going nonprofit. I also want to take some more pictures of Wolfie to start posting more often. I will keep you posted on the updates of the two sickly ones. The pictures aren't pretty but it will be good to see their progress. Nikki also gave me a couple pages on her website so i will be posting dogs that need rescued as well.
photo by nikki


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home