Wednesday, November 01, 2006

just another chapter



Lots of changes in the last few weeks. I have had to cut down on the rescue and now I have taken a break. It has been maybe 3 weeks to a month since I have been to the shelter and I will go back in December. I will then focus on photos and posters for the dogs... I just can't fork out any more money, i have been so far behind, i was depressed. But i am slowly getting caught up and am working on getting my photography and crafts...trying to make money to leave LA. It seems far off, but i want to open an animal shelter. i believe it will happen, in time. I have spent so much needed time with my furkids, I had been gone so much and i missed them so. I am going to start collecting blankets, newspapers and toys for the shelter kids. I want to do what I can,if i can't get them all out. Every lil' bit makes a difference, maybe i will start volunteering there as well, to get to know them. have to think about that one. Nikki is still going strong, she has gotten a lot of dogs out the last couple weeks, visit her at her myspace page .... myspace.com/themuttscouts

toodles for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home