Sunday, February 18, 2007

worry.


I am worrying so much about darol, my stomach is starting to hurt. I know we aren't supposed to do that, we deal with a lot of dogs, issues and situations, and we have to be strong and level headed through all of it. But darol doesn't deserve this, he has been in and out of the shelter for a long time. Why wouldn't these people hire a trainer, why wouldn't they consider all dogs don't like cats, BUT it can be worked on with training. Why would they give this dog hope only to rip his spirit into shreds once again. I don't want to sound like I am judging, but when people make a commitment to adopt and after one day decide it won't work, that doesn't give the dog any amount of time to adjust or figure out anything. I mostly just really feel bad for darol. It just isn't fair to him. He would have been better off staying in the shelter, especially through their big adoption weekend. But it is done. I have networked throught myspace, and the rescue boards, but i don't know. i feel helpless, i don't have room for him, but him going back to the shelter is a death ticket. the sad thing is he looks sooo happy in the picturs she posted on his plea. THIS IS HEARTBREAKING
my heart feels very sad today. we are going to make an educational page on our website to inform people of trainers and what all entails having a dog, even through medical and other issues. I hope this lil' guy gets help
Please can anyone help him?
Please if you can help contact:
Leah
785-845-4533
plaidspacegirl@yahoo.com

his time is IMMEDIATE and URGENT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home