Saturday, March 17, 2007

butterflies and balloons

tomorrow is the BIG adoption even hosted by Best friends. We get to take two dogs, so paddie and roslyn are going. There is a lot going on this week, heads spinning...buzzzy litttle bees.
Charlie was adopted yesterday, I hope to a good home and this other dog purdy that i wanted was rescued as well. I haven't made any posters the last couple weeks, need to get back on it. lives are counting on it, can't let them down.
my little girl ansli has to go to the vet. found a lump. having a hard time with it, denial. but i have to go. she will be ok. she has to. no other choice. i NEED her.
(this is ansli)


so today i saw this dog online that i just love, he looks like a way older version of my conrad

This DOG - ID#A860329
I am an unaltered male, brown German Shepherd Dog.
The shelter thinks I am about 8 years old.
I have been at the shelter since Mar 16, 2007.
North central shelter
www.laanimalservices.com
3201 Lacy street, LA, CA
213-485-8855

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home