Friday, June 08, 2007

sometimes forgotten



It is so easy to get caught up in ourselves and our immediate surroundings, that we forget to breathe, we forget to smile and enjoy what has been given us. I forget to smile alot, especially lately. Our dogs feed off our energy, if we are depressed they are depressed and so on. I try lately no matter what to smile to the ones i love the most. and if i don't feel like smiling, we turn on some music and dance, which makes everyone excited and makes us all happy. I am really attached to the girls. it seems to be the older dogs and the needy which make it really hard for me, but if they could find a home like sage, they would be so happy and that would leave room for more older and needy dogs to come into my home. My crew has been such a blessing in teaching the new dogs and also making them feel comfortable. even lil' edi has been the best at teaching and getting dogs to play, they really never new how to play.
so today if you can. smile at someone, it may change their day, even if it is a lil' critter. '
beep beep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home