Friday, July 13, 2007

Stanley's home

Please if you can help with Stanley's vet or anything
...paypal donations to fenixtrip@yahoo.com
she is truly amazing for taking this guy!

HELP HER OUT GUYS~skip your coffee today and send a few dollars to help get Stanley in tip top condition!





these are pics from Stanley's new mom. i don't cry...but i am in tears. I love this dog, he is all I have thought about for months. I wanted so much to make him my own, but my was full, and seeing how this all turned out. Him in the greatest home, I could not have asked for anything better for him. He deserves this. Thank you so much Mare.

this is a post form Mare about her trip home with Stanley

Hey everyone!! So I just got back w/ Stanley not too long ago we were stuck in traffic for 4 hrs trying to get home, but he was sooo good he just laid across the front 2 seats on my lap. As soon as we got him here we let him check out the back yard, alone, and then he had his first bath in I think forever! After that he had a huge dinner w/ some chicken/rice thrown in...his daddy is already spoiling him. Then we intriduced him to his very large family and foster family....everyone is getting along great!! He just follows me around and when I sit on the ground next to him he pushes his head under my arm for a hug...my husband says that he thinks stanley knows I saved him and that he looks sooo much better now a bit more settled in, fed and bathed then when he first arrived. Currently he is sleeping all sprawled out on the floor right next to the bed where I am. We are gonna fatten him up really good b/c the poor guy is soooo skinny. We're gonna make a vet appt. this week to get his nails trimmed, they look like claws, and have the vet give him a good thorough check-up. Thank you all for the support, my husband gets deployed tomm. and money is tight so I really appreciate that you guys sent me money to get this guy taken care of,,,it means so much to us, really! I esp. wanna thank rose and terah and gina for all they did, you guys are so great...I don't know if I can adopt out this guy, he has stolen my heart!!! Here's some pics. of stanely in the car, asleep on my lap, bath-time and w/ his new foster sister......thanks so much!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home