Sunday, September 16, 2007

plant some seeds...


Good job Nikki! She networked Princesa and today at 2:15 she was adopted by a private party, after months of being in the shelter.

It looks like we might be moving again, but this will be a transitional move. Through much confusion and frustration a discussion came about today that made sense. So I will keep you updated. We are not giving up on the farm journey.
and OH MY GOODNESS!! I know this is something that probably people don't ...well, like to hear about. But my dogs will not stop tooting today. I gave them carrots and jeez, I just can't escape the smell and if I move well...they follow me. I just don't know what to do. I need a mask. haha! a good chuckle was needed after today. I found out my brother was in a terrible car accident and almost didn't make it. My poor dad, he has taken on the weight of the world this week. Such a great guy! He also looks like a shar-pei puppy. I know you probably think that is rude to compare one to a dog, but i compare most people and things to dogs, so really in my eyes it is a compliment-given how much I LOVE dogs.
the website has been redone today. very long day. so Please check it out.
  • the mutt scouts

  • also check out this site because i like it:
  • Random acts of kindness


  • be kind. to animals. to people. to your family.
    I almost lost my brother today, it made me realize how little I speak to my family, how little
    I tell them I love them. Tell your family you love them, maybe they just need to feel special and your smile
    or your love can do just that.

    woof!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home