Friday, February 29, 2008

blah~




I am upset. I feel helpless. Nikki and I have been worrying about these Baldwin Park dogs for the last year. Finally, some of them are up for foster.
here is the link:
Baldwin Park Animal Shelter
She is obsessed with marbles a blind, older dog and well...I am obsessed with the Mangy dane. She called the shelter today to see how marbles was with other dogs, the workders didn't even know. The dog has been in there for TWO years with no human contact or ever out of the cage. They just said he was scared and wouldn't even try. I am just disgusted at this situation. Nikki put a new page up on the Muttscouts website networking these dogs. It is an extremely sad situation. If you go to the website to the lost and found they are about the last 5-7 pages, maybe more. Only some
of them are up for foster. here is my dane, Please visit the website for more pics of her and marbles. she is breaking my heart.

URGENT DOGS**LOOK HERE**
here is also a link to more stories about these dogs
ALDF
Video story
Stop Bemis
Graphic photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home