Saturday, February 23, 2008


I just talked to Jf. he has been so busy lately. He adopted out a little puppy yesterday to an amazing home. sonya is meeting her lady today, and I am hoping Samantha's new parents will take some photos so we can update. Her parents are in Oregon, we don't usually adopt out of state, but They are Casey's parents and she is the one that did that AMAZING fundraiser for us!! So hopefully I can post updated stories and photos of everyone soon. Trying not to stress over the L.A. trip. I feel better after talking to nikki and Jf. I know it will go smoothly. I think I am just really nervous about Millie. I know she will be ok, though.
I am pretty sickly today. arg!
I am going to start working on some crafting projects to sell for dog money. My head is kind of spinning with inspiration lately. yeah!

I was just informed about the Tammy Grimes situation. I will post the story tonight. just disguisted how this went down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home