Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tripped.







***********************************
more pics on my flickr:
my flickr
***********************************
The L.A. trip just went perfect. Millie got her surgery and the sisters met their people and they are the most amazing, perfect fit for the sisters. They are going to be spoiled rotten with camping trips and lots of walks, maybe even going to work. I am so beyond happy for them. Right now they are staying with Jf until their parents finish moving into their home. So so so!! happy! they deserve this!

I took an incredible amount of photos this trip. It was really hard leaving. Don't know...have lots of things going on in my head where we should go if I don't get this job I am waiting on. hmmm...anyways. I have a ton more pictures to edit from the trip. but here are a few in the meantime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home