Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Adventures!


__________________________________________
I have been absent for a few days...but now I am slowly coming back to feeling better. eek!
Last week I was gone for a two day adventure to Utah...ok, an interview! but it was so exciting!! I am officially leaving Las Vegas in a month to venture to Utah to become apart of Best Friends Society Sponsorship Team
wAHOO!!! I will be apart of an amazing team that helps these animals get sponsored, but that is not all!...I will help photograph and write on a blog about how the sponsored animals are doing. I LOVE that! I can't tell you how many times I have donated for animals to different people and wondered how the animal is doing or even a photograph to know the animal is still alive (sheesh!). People want to see the progress or just how they are doing. This is going to be SUPER! amazing!!
This is my absolute dream job and this sanctuary...well, EVERYONE should take time to visit at some point in their life. It is the most peaceful, amazing experience.

So, yes...there will be much to share in the upcoming days!
my word of advice for the day...Never give up on your dreams!
woof!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an absolutely AMAZING opportunity. Congratulations!! I can't wait to see the photos and blog!

12:00 PM  
Blogger lehowl.com said...

Thanks Grace!
I am pretty excited!!! :-)

12:03 PM  
Blogger Nini said...

Wow... working for Best Friends... what wonderful news! Spending your days doing your best to help pets in need of love and homes - nothing can beat that :)

Godspeed on your new adventures!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home