Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Dog Days of Winter


Yesterday went well...seeing the doggers and all. They were groggy and out of it. Edi was eating a little but the lil' black one, not so much. Their bloodwork came back clean, they both have really bad sinus infections, but we will know more tomorrow. Edi might be coming home with me until she is better. Tomorrow is the big day, we get to go see them again!! whee!

I have been really feeling conflicted. I have fallen in love with my Buck -alooo. He is such a good doggie, it would be nice if maybe someone with lots of land and space for him to run will be interested. That would make him happy. I don't know.

so today is sunday. my favorite day of the week, always a happy-relaxing day. Sammy leaves the 13th so she wants to go to the beach today with me and sadie. It will be a nice day to go. I am also applying for a new job this week. Everyone keep your fingers crossed. it would be perfect 10-4 as an assistant mon-thurs. oohhlala! I want it.

There is a lot to get done this week. Research going non-profit, a newsletter, fundraisers, photos ready, adoptions bandana's and pictures, apply for the cesar millan seminar, website, make toys and cards,.... etc... sounds like a good week!

1 Comments:

Blogger talk'n bout jackson said...

nope...the 17th or 18th..not 13th. nice try! ;)

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home