Saturday, November 18, 2006

the crazies.



so edi has this new thing where she loves to help me knit, or so she thinks she is helping. she likes to sit right on my lap and chew on the sticks and they pass her mouth and then if there is string or balls of yarn she likes to grab those too. haha! She makes me laugh so much. Tomorrow we start our daily long walks for everyone. eek! hopefully we will all lose some weight from it. And this week the shelter photos begin. I think I am ready to go back. I really like making the posters and networking, it is so rewarding seeing the dogs you've networked get rescued or adopted. It makes it all worth while and all from a picture, just getting the dogs seen and that is something I can do. Nikki and Jf got two more dogs out this week. they are on a roll! and we are still waiting to see what will happen with Otis. Keep him in your prayers.

woof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home