Saturday, November 11, 2006

Welcome Home



I have been in deep thought lately about keeping millie. I love her more than words, I love her enough to work my arse off to save and buy a house in Portland for all of them. They allow 5 dogs, yipee! the thought of giving her up, makes me physically sick. I don't even think of her as a foster anymore, i think of her as one of my kids. Weirdly enough, her and Edi were rescued together, went into boarding together and now they are sisters. The fighting has stopped between them, but I guess everyone is in more of a relaxed state as of late. I am saving for her to get acupuncture for her lupus, she is so itchy lately. I hate seeing her miserable, it doesn't help it is becoming colder and I guess everyone is getting itchy. We are starting new herbal remedies this week and a diet of vegetable and oil etc. I guess I should say, Millie is part of our family now. I guess this means we are celebrating a double birthday on January 6, they day of their renewed life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home