Monday, June 11, 2007

sick as a dog

Capone~ID#A869870--really!! skinny he really wants a big meal and warm bed...

***************************
Dakota~ID#A862475---she is incredibly depressed and needs OUT!

***************************
Loki~ID#A868912

***************************
well the last two days I have been sick as a dog. ha sometimes I wonder where that comment came from and really what it means..oh well. It sucks being sick. and then my lil' edi was bitten by something and I had to run and get her a benedryl. I am making first aide kits for us. so important to have those things handy in emergency situations. so just after one day, nikki with her postings got that lil' mangy one eyed pup out. good job! and buddy and davey are not on the site either. I am hoping they were adopted at the strut for mutt event. I want to make it to the shelter this week, but i have been working so much and not having my computer with all my programs is really putting a dent in my rescue work. I will be moving to las vegas soon, expanding the muttscouts, i guess. haha! only for a while though, to save for the farm. I am finding it really hard to leave my shelter animals though. i know that may sound weird, and in the long run it will be better, we will be able to come to the shelters and just say ok... we will take that one and that one, oh! and that one! haha! maybe the vegas dogs will be happy to see me, network that area for a while.
we just need to finish up our 501c3 process and work on getting sponsors. i think once i am settled in the move, alot more will get done at least on my end. living in transition right now, it is hard to do anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home