Wednesday, September 26, 2007

blue.

I wish I could say that these last two weeks have been better, but I am beginning to think something funky is going on with the universe. My friend Jf says it is all the negative energy that has been put out to the world, it is finally coming back. I just don't understand why affecting the people that are good people. Hard working, loving, exceptional people that don't deserve to be beaten over the head with harsh and more harsh reality. Courtney is having such a hard time without enri, a feeling of being lost without the one you have loved for so long. Another woman whom I admire deeply, although I have never met her, she is inspiration to me...she lost her loved one yesterday, Buzz.
  • Susan Sabo photography


  • I don't know, life feels so heavy. I wish for us all that we can remember what it is like to be a kid again, that lightness...
    But...we are not kids, we can only find that light in our inner strength to love and live.

    I got into a conversation with a friend the other night, it came to me ...do most people feel this way? he couldn't understand why we take the hard to place animals when there are so many out there that could be placed quickly without all the money spent. That never crossed my mind, the ones we are drawn to are the ones that nobody else wants ...for some reason. Would you get rid or euthanize your autistic child or a child that was born without a limb or had a few problems...maybe some might not want to deal with it, but then there is the love of a parent who will do anything and love you no matter what. maybe we think of these "problem furchildren" as our very own, but doesn't everyone need somebody to love them and believe in them.

    In muttscouts news this week, we (minus me) were on Animal Planet doing a new show called petfinder. it should be airing in January with Miss Sonya as the doggie star!


    Love your dogs today, a hug can help both ways...

    I am sending everyone white light energy, maybe if we put more kindness and love out to the world it will reciprocate.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home