Sunday, October 28, 2007

the underground

********Pit Bull Breeder Las Vegas Story*******

Nikki just sent me this article. made me sick, not that this is anything not known already. Read it...tell your friends. Don't support puppy mills, Don't buy from backyard breeders. We have seen the throw aways and the fighters, the baby's that didn't make it...like baby dane.

The Picture above is from a group of 15 dogs that were brought into North Central from a guy that was fighting them. My favourite one was the little girl, this guy was her brother, they look just alike, except she was bred over and over and over and sooo skinny. All she wanted so badly was for me to rub her nose, she tried as hard as she could to be close to me. I miss her.

spay and neuter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home