Friday, November 09, 2007

aches and pains..oh my.

(pics from my long trek today)



I walked 7 miles round trip to the post office to mail nikki's gift. I think I am even too tired to write. Banjo was adopted last week and Farah is meeting someone tomorrow. Nikki posted a couple incredibly beautiful pics of Lake Tahoe on her blog, I miss the water. Some new pics of Sonya are up on the front page of The MuttScouts Website.
***DON'T FORGET*** it is getting cold for the shelter dogs and sleeping on the hard, cold, wet floor is no picnic. So if you have any newspaper, blankets, towels, bedding, toys and treats or anything...donate them to your local shelter.
I will pick up and accept any kind of donations for the Las Vegas Area...a little Holiday drive if you will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home