Wednesday, November 28, 2007

beep.beep.

I saw this posting on Ashley and hobie.
Help Max
I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! this dog and it makes me so incredibly sad he is sleeping outside in the Cold. He is an old guy and just wants a big, warm bed, some yummy food and love.
Can you help him? or foster?
here is his info...
received from cat-chat-bounces@caltech.edu
Max a sweet 12 year old boy was dumped by his owner in the shelter. He was pulled and is now living and sleeping outside in a doghouse at a sanctuary. He needs to be in a warm home.
Please help find Max a foster home. Contact Sylva if you can help. 818-954-0800.
**********************

*******************************
I have been a little slow on posting as of late, but I will be getting back to my daily jibber this week.

Nikki's birthday is today! I hope she is having the best time! We were able to see her this week as she was in Los Angeles bringing Chloe to a potential home that so far is working out, but honestly, who would not just love that wrinkle face. Chloe deserves the best!

I know I can't be the only one with crazies, but being home so much lately, I have seen the funniest personalities come about. Ansli and her glove fetish, Edi~obsessed with blankets that come Right out of the dryer, Sally, she starts shaking like a leaf if she has to go out and potty, so I have to put a sweater on her, Millie and her Huge celebration dance when I walk in the door. oh! geez. I could go on, but these critters make me smile, I love them so much I could squeeze the stuffing out of them. ha!

remember~DONATE your blankets etc...to a local shelter. It is freezing out there.
*******************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home