Sunday, July 22, 2007

it's a pack



well Miss Sonya decided a couple days ago she was ready to be a pack dog. I think her and Edi were twins separated at birth. They LOVE each other, they are also the exact same size and color. haha! she is so well behaved and potty trained, she has not gone in the house once.

Lugosi has a meet today with a potential adopter, so we will see how that goes.
I leave in a week. It is getting harder every day, but we are trying to think positive.
  • todays arthur
  • wrote such nice words about us today, it made my heart warm and fuzzy. Of course I am obsessed with her blog so check it out! I also found this other blog I like, she writes about what she feeds her dog everyday, cute.
  • fergus food

  • ****************
    (best-friends...laying in the toilet paper they just destroyed)

    ************
    (sonya)

    ************
    (edi)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home