Saturday, December 15, 2007

Disguisted.


Dogs Deserve Better~Doogie
*****************
Doogie video
*******************
doogie one month later
***********************************
Tammy's Statement After GUILTY Verdict
On Friday, 12/15/07:

I Was Found Guilty

I wanted you to hear it from me before you heard it
from anyone else. Today at 5:00 p.m. EST I was
convicted of theft and receiving stolen property
in a Blair County, PA courtroom.

I'm sure I will have much more to say about this at a
future date. For now I need a day or two to mourn and
then begin to pick up my pieces and move on.

Please realize this is just a bump in my road, and I
will not stop working for chained and penned dogs. I
hope those of you who are on this list as supporters
will stay with me...but I need you still believe in me
and the work I've done to free dogs from lives of hell
on the end of chains. To still believe in us and the
differences we are beginning to make in the lives of
chained dogs.

A very special thank you to the wonderful angels at
Best Friends in Utah. They stood behind me, and I know
they took flack for it. You are special people, and I
am honored and touched to know you.

For all the rest of you who gave your time and energy
to help me in my case, my deepest gratitude. You touch
my heart.

For you, Doogie. May you rest in peace, knowing you
were loved and cared for.

Tammy


****** PLEASE find a few minutes to write
a letter, email or call PA Gov. Rendell
re a FULL PARDON for Tammy - & a Trial
for the Abuser! ********

E-mail the governor here:

http://sites.state.pa.us/PA_Exec/Governor/govmail.html

Mail & Phone Number:
To write a letter to the Governor send to:

Governor Edward G. Rendell's Office
225 Main Capitol Building
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17120

Telephone the Governor's Office:
(717) 787-2500.

Thank you.

My best,
Cynthia Mantalos

Founder/Director
PAWS TO ADOPT
Cape Cod, MA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home