Monday, February 18, 2008

we're baaaaack

It has just been too crazy and I just can't believe I have posted so little. But to catch up. Sonya has found her person, someone so in love with her!!! which is soooo amazing. She deserves it, the nicest lady and she has other dogs which Sonya will lOVE!! her adoption will finalize in a few days. Birdie and Liesel are meeting potential adopters next week. They also sound amazing. Think good thoughts that it will work out, who could not love these sweet girls. It feels so good that there are such good people wanting our special friends. It makes for such a happy day today!

I will keep up with photos and postings. just been a little crazy lately.

also check out this AMAZING website. Lori is great, she just sent me some salve for sally's feet. She has stuff for both humans and fur-kids...all NaTurAl.
http://botanicanaturals.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Feline Fido Pet Designs said...

Woo hoo! Hooray, Sonya! You guys are so wonderful for everything you do! I am so happy to hear Sonya found a home. She was that dog for me, I couldn't stop thinking about her and I check your site constantly to see what her status is! I am so happy!

10:11 AM  
Blogger lehowl.com said...

Hi Julie,
yes she is so amazing. I will update everyone when she is settled in her new home and hopefully we will have some pics to post as well! thank you so oooo much for your beautiful collars and all you do!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home