Tuesday, December 18, 2007

obsessed.

Any one that knows me well...know that I am a little neurotic. haha! I am sure Nikki is laughing if she reads that, mostly at the "little" part. But I am on the computer checking out my daily blogs everyday, sometimes twice a day...even though I know the information hasn't changed. But I am Obsessed with these two blogs lately.

The first one being that...this is what Nikki and I are striving for. To have a farm like this to take the disabled and hard to place animals. Even ones that might have to call our farm their home. I love this place, it gives us hope that we can have this one day.
check it out:
Rolling Dog Ranch Blog
This second blog well, I love coyotes. I remember working in Hollywood and this girl had one since she was a baby and still going at 13yrs. However, this blog...this girl-I respect for allowing this coyote to make the decision how he will live. The photos are lovely of her animals and her surroundings... a daily treat to check out.
The Daily Coyote

*****
Don't forget about the Car Donation Fund. It is starting slowly, but I believe we can raise the money. Even if just forgoing your coffee for the day, every little bit counts and is so appreciated!

1 Comments:

Blogger stacy said...

Oh, I too love The Daily Coyote!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home