Friday, August 01, 2008

We're Home


_____________________________________
Where to begin...We are here. We are home. I love it here, the first few days anywhere is always hard, moving was hard this time. Tiring. I am almost unpacked, except I have no furniture, so books are just everywhere. The one thing I need NOW is a fenced area with shade for the puppins. eek! and there are prickly weeds everywhere, but the landlord said she would clear the weeds and I will put up a fence soon with lights! It is SO incredibly dark at night here in this community. Sleepy hollow scary...but I love this area! I want to buy a house over here one day, one of those cute Spanish hacienda's like in L.A. it will happen. I don't have T.V arg! so thankfully last year Nikki recorded The Dog Whisperer for me and we have watched each episode probably 50 times each already and there were only two tapes. I should be the most calm, assertive person this side of the Mississippi and I catch myself in my sleep doing his famous shhh! with the finger. I decided to read yesterday and so I picked up the book Marley and Me by John Grogen. I was stuck to it for two days straight, however, the last eight chapters today had me sobbing...and I mean SOBBING where your face swells, veins pop and your dogs look at you like you have gone mad. I almost couldn't take it anymore, but through many Kleenex I made it to the end. I highly recommend this book.

So life is good, it will be great... I just have to get through nervous firsts.
Woof!

I get Rev Run's daily words of wisdom...This was Wednesday's.
I like it.

Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic! Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.
______________________________________________________

_____________________________________

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The dogs all look SO HAPPY in Utah.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home