Friday, August 10, 2007

squirmy worms

(Stanley~Raymond**Emu's brother)


*********************************
**********************
(This is Emu...he is one of those cats that ate IAMS (BAD!!) but
luckily he is alive, he has to have fluids everyday, and his mom changed his food)(yeah!)

****************************

***********************
(This is one of my foster's Birdie...She becomes VERY VERY attached. such a sweet girl)

I sure hope that worm medicine comes this week. I can't take it anymore. And any of you that say your dogs have never had worms are LyIng. haha! I am sorry there is not more rescue news to post right now. Like I said, soon I will be visiting the new shelters, just can't do it right now. My emotions are sensitive enough, I can't handle looking in their eyes and feeling hopeless. But we will still be blogging...
here are some recent pics...yes! they are CATS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home