Wednesday, February 20, 2008

happy.

I am so completely happy these days...the happiest girl with the happiest dogs...It sounds so freakish coming from me, but finally good things are happening in the just perfect timing. A perfect hopefully job with a perfect boy and perfect fur-kids. geez...:-), I am okey saying how happy I am because this is the first time in my life things are finally falling in place. Stay positive people...those little retarded positive affirmations work.
I might have some great news to post,but it is still in the first stages, so I will let you know, but think good thoughts for us!!!

I am going to on L.A on monday with the dogs, so not looking forward to the drive, but it will be so worth it to have millie's face looked at and if (WHEN)the girls find their home. I am going to miss these ladies so much, it is never easy letting them go, but these new parents are just too amazing. I know they will be spoiled rotten and for us it means two less kids which for right now is really good, considering there might be some big changes coming up.
On a different note. I haven't been looking at the shelter boards and sites b/c well...my hands are a little tied as to where I am at right now and I just want to go and get all these dogs, but I keep up to date on this new photographer for Best Friends...her blog and I am OBSESSSSSSSED with this dog. I can't stop thinking about her. JUST CAN"T STOP...so here is the picture from saussie's blog...she has some more incredible pics...
saussie.com
photo by Sarah Ause
I WANT WANT WANT WANT a thousand times WANT this beautiful georgia girl. ARG! I just love that face!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home