Thursday, January 12, 2006

Swimming in a Sea of Love


Today is a low key day. I went and saw our two at the vet today and dropped off the muffins. mmm... good. and brought the kids some more chicken and bacon. They really liked that. It's amazing what a furry one will do for some meat. Tomorrow will be busy again, though. Buck and Wolfie are going to daycare to get some energy out before adoptions on Sat, and i believe Cleo is possibly finding her new home today. With a very wonderful family, i might add. I feel good about everything, maybe that is just me trying to stay positive, but that is how things happen. We have to put that good energy out to the universe.

so this morning i went and got coffee and a muffin. and well... guess what. i walk outside for a minute and it's gone. I see two guilty parties standing there, just staring at me. i really wanted that choc. muffin. arg! at least they didn't get my coffee, Conrad loves! coffee.

I am really restless about these two dogs and i saw a choc lab puppy today on the death list as well. only 4 months old, reminds me of my lil' choc. lab. We have 2.5 days left with these lil' ones. There has to be answers. There has to be people out there to help. I guess we will know in the next couple days.

Ohh! my favourite doggie came in last night. Stanley, he is the best lil' guy ever. He likes to talk, especially for BACON. I am taking pictures of him soon and will post them. He is sooo handsome.. Kudos to Adam and Amber for being such good parents!

woof! woof!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home