Monday, April 10, 2006

Raindrops on Roses and...



Check out our new website...
  • themuttscouts


  • I am very happy today! I am finally figuring out the website. I think it is coming along nicely. Nikki is working on the non-profit and our goals are so exciting!! I love having her as a partner, she is such an inspiration, very calming for my NOT so calm personality and such a big heart! I am so lucky that she was put in my path.

    Today we went to the Secret Garden, it was a first for me...letting my lil' edi off leash to run and boy can she outrun all the pack. For the first time in weeks, she is just plain tuckered out. What a wonderful feeling! I got Cesar's new book! and ohhh! so inspired! We decided with our rescue we want to try training some of the dogs as therapy dogs and I am trying his methods. Looking foward to a positive outcome! especially with rescues...

    More pictures will be coming soon! and lots more updates...

    Everything is looking up!

    woof!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home