Friday, January 20, 2006

A Daunting Day...



Edi is now at my house, she has been here one day and is warming up well. Still can't pet her yet, but progress is coming along well. I feel bad for leaving scarface. she is the sweetest lil' girl, i will still go visit her daily until we have a foster or adopter.

the daunting part. (dum. dum. dummm.) we only have until monday to rescue this lil' shepherd. I have really fallen for her. she hasn't been at the kennel that long, maybe not even 2 weeks, but she is sickly so they want to kill her fast. We need fosters, sponsors, or donations to help her. so this will be a busy weekend just for her.
We might have potentional adopters for Cleo and Buck this weekend, as well as adoptions at the palisades. So lots to do! and i need a 6 ft. fence for my dogs, any advice.. arg!
I am really stressed over this lil' girl, i hope there will be good news to post after the weekend is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home