Friday, January 13, 2006

Give me a cup a Joe and call it a day.





today has been nothing but amazing news. yipeee!!!

the lil' boxer in the pics below was adopted, i hope to a good home. He deserves it.

I went to see the 2 at the vet. They LOVED the roast beef. haha! smells better than the chicken. my lil' Edi is still hesistant of me. It will take time. she is a gem. And the black one has the sweetest temperment.
Today i received a call from the most AMAZING woman. She offered tons of information that was so helpful with the business and the dogs. AND she is helping us out so much with donations of food, money, beds, and collars. I started crying, she is just so amazing. It is nice to hear other people that care as much as you do.
I have also spoken with one of my most favourite people. He has the best energy. He is never without a smile and you want to dance and see butterflies when he is around. Check out just ONE of his projects.
  • photoawards

  • He is someone people should be inspired by, he accomplished everything by his perservence, dedication AND dream. I miss him. i don't see him often enough.
    Buck went to daycare today with wolfie. He looked lost without ansli and conrad. I really love that dog. Tears fill my eyes thinking of him not being with us. Will it get easier fostering these critters and then giving them up. I sure hope so, cuz it feels like my heart is breaking in pieces.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home