Wednesday, August 13, 2008

oops! behind.

Jake

_________________________________________
Tipper

______________________________________
I am behind on pictures and posting. I have been obsessed with the weeds in my yard, so after work for about 2 hours before it gets dark, I pull weeds while the dogs play in the make-shift yard. Hence, the lack of posting.

side note: Do any of your animals just stare at you for hours? My Ansli has done that since she was a baby and still nine years later(it's her b-day this month) she still STARES at me. creepy!

anyways...The dogs are tuckered which makes me happy, they didn't sleep last night, nor did I. eek! T.V is missed very badly! My intense obsession with TNT...yes, charmed, Angel and law and order almost 24 hours a day when we weren't watching Animal planet. I will get direct t.v soon, it just doesn't seem there are enough hours in the day anymore. I will figure out a schedule and hopefully when the boy gets here it will be easier.

These photos are from a few days ago. I JUST LOVE!! older animals and these are some on the sponsorship program, except for Cactus. He was just rooming with Tipper and they are super cute.
So sponsor an animal or sponsor one for someone else. It's good karma and it helps the animals too. AND you can get super yummy updates on your animal too! can't beat that..

SPONSOR ME

______________________________________

Captain Kirk

__________________________________
Guardian

______________________________________
Cactus

______________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home