Sunday, August 10, 2008

settling in.


_______________________________
It was a great weekend. The boy came up, although I had to meet him halfway in St. George late Friday night and take him back again on Sunday. I guess the drive wasn't so bad, but I just don't like being in the car that long. But we found our new favourite hang out, haha! an interesting type coffee shop. Not the usual that I am used to but beggars can't be choosers. Just happy to have one. This morning we took all the dogs for a long walk, it was amazing...yes, at 6:30 on a Sunday morning. That is what happens when one doesn't have a fence, but it felt great. I am just wondering if I will be able to keep it up before and after work. Will see. We are working a fence next weekend to make life a little easier, although we will still continue our walks. Like Cesar says exercise is one of the most important things you can do for your animal. We also went to an art opening on Friday night, we went early...so I didn't really know anyone there but the photography was amazing.
Truly impressed, makes me want to work harder to be better.

Oh! and the best part, the dog's aunt Nikki called, which just made our day. We miss her, but things seem to be going better for them which is good.
_______________________


woof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home