Saturday, August 30, 2008

life is good.

Molly stopped by last night, so we went to dinner at the the Bistro-the vegetarian pasta and garlic bread were to die for, not to mention the atmosphere. We sat outside and viewed the rolling green fields and hummingbirds as the sun was setting. Two cute little dogs, one named Cherry, were there to greet everyone as they entered the restaurant. It was truly an amazing evening! I like this place more and more thanks to my friends.

Molly has also been helping me with lighting and composition. I am fortunate to work with these amazing people. She took three hours out of her day to help me with a project, not many people would do that. I love my friends. They make me want to be better and creative. I feel myself tapping into who I use to be, the person who was always creating by painting, writing, crafting, whatever came into my heart. I am in a good place with good people.

oh! And about Mama Mia! the other night. Well...it was so bad it was good. Strangely, I can't stop thinking about the movie and singing ABBA. Dunno, I am a little weird. It was a crowd of older ladies-packed full that night. So I refrained from jumping up and singing as the movie went along. I am starting to see the charmless charm of living in a small town. I think we will be ok.

I talked to Nikki the other day and she is doing well. She is going to have a big photography show sometime soon. I will let you know, so everyone in L.A. can go. She is such a talented photographer

*********************************************************************
"I am finding myself once again.
She is waiting with open arms."
-Swirly

(me taken at dinner by Molly)~click to see more of Molly's flickr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home