Wednesday, August 27, 2008

mama mia!


_____________________________________________
I am going to see Mama Mia! tonight with the girls. haha! We decided even though we know the movie will suck each week...we will venture out in the world of Kanab. Over the weekend we went to Navajo Lake, it was amazing. I had not been North of Best Friends and it was like we were in Colorado, with lush green fields and creeks, surrounded by horses and cows. The Lake was even better; the sound of the water is always calming. I am a fire sign, so having water around me or even the sound of a stream immediately brings relief. This week has already flown by so quickly. I had my first meeting on Tuesday, it went so great. I love my job more than anything; it is weird to love something so much. I feel like I should be suffering or something. haha! It is about to get real busy, though. I will hopefully be setting up my office here at home soon. Ummm..where to get cool vintage furniture around here. eek! I would even settle for Ikea, yes! I said it. I am falling a little behind on house duties, I still have yet to get a weed eater and finish putting up bamboo, as well as plant some flowers. But I guess that will all come with time. The days just don't seem to have enough hours these days. I also, still have to set up my crafting station. Would like to set up an etsy store before the holidays, will see.
I have been behind on posting photos, so you can check out my flickr
also check out Saussie's flickr too see photos from our Navajo Lake trip

__________________________________________
photo by sarah

________________
"Whatever coaxes us out of hiding, to write, record, and express, is a revolutionary act. It says that we believe our lives count: our lives do count." - SARK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home