Monday, August 18, 2008

blah~


(my girl millie)
_____________________________________
This week is not starting out so well, for the most part. Work is going great...it's home. It's hard keeping up with everything by myself. I wish the boy were here to help. I need help. I never say that, but I am still staring a boxes unpacked. Millie has been very sick. I have been changing their food a lot this week, just getting what I could until I could get food at work and that never sets well with her. The last couple days haven't been good and today was worse. Not knowing where to go or who to talk to; I go to my neighbor. She called the emergency clinic and the vet was so nice. I will take her in tomorrow.
On a happier note, I love my neighbor's house, it is so perfect for what I am looking for. Open and dog friendly and her yard even more amazing. She has a crew of grey muzzles that are absolutely the cutest ever. I can't wait to have our own house.
I feel extremely tired, probably from the stress of Millie today. I will feel better tomorrow. I know she will be ok.
I think it just hit me hard when Captain Kirk passed. I don't like death. Nikki told me to buck up today;she is right. I have to find a way to handle issues better. I know I will, just a lot of changes going on. We are all sensitive right now.
Woof!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home