Thursday, August 14, 2008

One more day.


____________________________________

____________________________________
_
This week has flown by, keeping busy at work, keeping busy at home. Today my sinus's KILLED me. Was not pleasant, so needless to say...I didn't pick the weeds today. Oh well, better off I clean the house before the boy comes anyways. We are putting the fence up this weekend, YAH!!! so excited. The kids love getting to play outside! The air is getting colder at night and early morning. I love those times, makes me want to knit and drink hot chocolate. However, I will wait...it is still only August. I am still loving the sanctuary, although, I really couldn't ever seeing myself not. This place is so amazing and the town is growing on me. It is cute but charmless, but it is home. I just walked outside and the moon is almost full, they say when it is full you can read a book outside it is so bright. I am excited to see it, the nights here are already just amazing.

___________________________________

____________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home