Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Better.


_____________________________________________
Today was much better. Well...sort of. I woke up and Millie was much more peppy and she ate her chicken and rice; then Sally and some of the other kids were sick. It was the switch of all the dog food. So at least I know they aren't dying, their lil' tummy's just hurt. So they all got chicken and rice for dinner. whew!

but then after dinner...Evil Edi squeezed her way out of the make-shift gate and onto the road. ARG! Luckily, there was a truck with a very nice man who stopped his car to keep an eye on her and being the evil pup that she is, stood there in the middle of the road barking at him. She saw me and the food I was waving and ran back. So, through all the Cesar Millan tapes we have watched, it is time I start being the pack leader and getting them in line. It is so important to have a strong re-call and my pack tends to become hard of hearing as if they don't even have a a name and who are you? haha! no, but really! We are starting boot camp soon.
Tomorrow I am going to Old Friends again to spend some time with the grey muzzles...I just LOVE them and then throughout the week, I will be venturing out into the other houses meeting my crew. It will be fun and lots to post. So stay tuned...
Woof!
_____________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home