Saturday, August 30, 2008

thinking?

So I have been thinking...I might start a new blog, one that displays more personal thoughts as I continue along this journey. This blog started out for dog rescue and through the years has been a storage unit for many diverse thoughts. I think I want to keep this one more focused on dog stuff.
dunno...
The temp. has dropped at least 10 degrees this evening. The dogs are enjoying the feel of wind in their faces and the quietness of the night...at least until they disrupt it by seeing a bunny or something. They sound like a pack of wild beasts, but I love them despite their naughty behavior.

I have been obsessed with becoming better; I feel my photography style changing. I have always loved the photojournalist style. I love the documentary feel and emotion that it brings the viewer. However, some how I became comfortable with close-up shots and I feel it has become very boring and the same. It is challenging to keep my lens wide. I wanted to go shoot some horses this morning, but I was so tired and really just wanted to hang with the fur-kids. Maybe tomorrow, although, it is suppose to storm. I can see the storm clouds approaching already.
I do have some books I could read tonight. As I am trying to become a better photographer, I also want to become a better writer. I have a LOT to learn in this area.
I am excited for these challenges.
Here are some photos that have brought on this new photo challenge of mine.
photo by Troy Snow
______________________________________________________________
photo by Molly Wald
______________________________________________________________
photo by Molly Wald
______________________________________________________________
Photo by Troy Snow
________________________________________________________________
photo by Sarah Ause
________________________________________________________
There are more people that inspire me that I will feature in upcoming posts.
It's good to be inspired.
Check these people out
Molly Wald
Sarah Ause
Troy Snow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home